Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free collage created with Smilebox

13 comments:

adrianaej21 said...

aaaahhh... fun times :)

Clare said...

Heehe. I took Hunter's hat

Kylie said...

MAN, I LOVED THAT TRIP! IT WAS LIKE TOTALLY RAD DUDE!

KAITLYN said...

OMG I SO WAS ABOUT TO ASK IF THEY COULD DROP ME OFF AT MY HOUSE BECAUSE IT WAS SO MUTCH FUN AND WE WERE AT MY EXIT

Anonymous said...

Make sure you take tates hat for me.That field trip sure did look like fun.

aweome a. said...

i had fun but i swear that turtle was giving me the look he better back off before i go madea on him or her

Tate said...

Awesome fieldtrip.

raerae said...

the trip was pretty fun....kinda

awesome a. said...

that trip was amazing except for that EVIL turtle!!!!!!!!! hes going to get pay back soon he better sleep with one eye open

KEYSHAWN said...

COOL

RACHEL said...

THE FEILD TRIP WAS AWSOME BUT PROBABLY NOT AS FUN AS SEA WORLD WILL BE!

Townsend said...

I liked the turtle.

hunter said...

clare took my hat