Thursday, October 13, 2011

Underlander or Overlander?


We are currently reading the first book in the Gregor the Overlander series. If you could choose to be an Overlander or Underlander what would you be? Would you be a gnawler, spinner, flier, or human??

20 comments:

adrianaej21 said...

i'd probably be an overlander, thank you very much. It'd be creepy to be an underlander.I'd also probably be a crawler though for the same reason :)

awesome.a said...

i woyld definetly be human because ofcourse we have way moor brains probaly not as much energy but very smart we could catch traps before we get to them and know which way to go so definetly a human overlander and ariel would be the best overlander

kateybug43@yahoo.com said...

crawler! it would be awsome! i mean wouldint it exept for the part where you give rides!

adrianaej21 said...

OH WAIT!!!! I'd be a flyer because it'd be SO COOL to be able to fly!! I've always wanted to fly so...

Abbie said...

I wuld want to be an overlander and a flyer.

Tate said...

So far really good book.

kaya said...

i would like to be something dangerous & something sneeky so i'd chose a spiner/spider

Clare said...

UNDERLANDER!!!!!! :D It'd be awsome to live underground, and I'd be a Human, or Flier. If human, the best swordswoman or archer, and if a flier, I'd be amber, and like Aroura.

rae rae said...

i would be an over lander!

toriann said...

I wold like to be an overlander. I would like to be a flier.

KYLIE said...

I WOULD LIKE TO BE A BORING HUMAN!

Anonymous said...

hunter,I would totaly be a human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNTER said...

read this!

hunter said...

underlander is an awsome book and everybody should totaly read this book because its such a good book.

kaya said...

i love this book, I can't belive abby didnt!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would definetly want to be an underlander and a flier because I want to fly!!!

P.S. I'm anonymous so you don't know who I am. Mwuhahahaha!

Abbie said...

Sorry but I don't understand the book so it just sounds like wawawawawawawawa

adrianaej21 said...

OMG anonymous ur soo creepy!! I got the chills... JK

Clare said...

Almost everyone said Overlander...

I feel so alone! Why wouldn't you want to live under ground, and be awesome, and fight of rats with, Bow&Arrows, Swords, Daggers, and so on. I would be the AWESOMEST Flier/Archer ever.~
P.S.
Anonymous is Townsend, I can see the way it's written and the grammer gives it away.

Anonymous said...

Townsend's grammar is much better than anonymous's.
P.S. You still don't know who I am. Mwahahahahahaha!!!