
Remember that all the water that is on Earth is all that there will ever be. So was your last cup of water from a dinosaur tear, or maybe from Benjamin Franklin's cup of tea? Before we start our journey through the water cycle test your knowledge by watching this short video, reviewing some vocabulary, and taking a quiz. Just click here to start your review.

8 comments:
ooohhhh! I think i drink some dinasoaurs pea,groes
WE ALL PROBILY DO, HUNTER!!!
I never thought of water that way. If I were to draw a picture of water in my mind I would think of a glass of pure, blue, fresh water or a huge salty ocean not a recycled system of rain ang dinosaur tears
i dont think anyone has thought of water that way
mmmm... dinasour pee! JK I prefer Pablo Picasso's cup of tea :)
YAY!!! i got a 100 on my review thingy !!
Wow Hunter -.- Beautiful comment
~
I rather be drinking water that Hope Solo has drank, or something like that... :D
my first grade teacher used to be a middle school teacher and he told us to take a drink of our water (in our water bottle) after we drank he said that water could have gone through benjemen franklen's systom!
Post a Comment