Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'd like to introduce you to...


My friend Flat Stanley. More information to come, but start thinking about where you would like to send him!

22 comments:

Tate said...

Really funny.

AWESOME KYLIE said...

i love flat standly!!!!!!!

flat awesome a. said...

COOL FLAT STANLEY I WOULD LIKE TO SEND HIM TO PARIS AND ALL OVER THE WORLD SO MY LITTLE FLAT STANLEY CAN EXPLORE SO MANY THINGS IF HE CAN SURVIVE HUGE FEET PUNDING ON HIS FACE AND GIANT PEOPLE ALL AROUND HIM GOODLUCK FLAT STANLEY!

adrianaej21 said...

wait a minute... WHAT!!!!???? I'm confused are we gonna make Flat Stanleys (whoever or whatever they are) and send them out to people in different countrys or something?Cool.. I think :) :0

AWESOME LAWSON said...

It's funny what tate said.

Clare said...

Let's bring him with us to the Spooktacular Symphony!!!!!!! :D

kateybug43@yahoo.com said...

ok it will be awesome but my place is somewhere i go most fridays so i hope there is a really lond dead line thingy mergig

kaya said...

are we doing a project with flat standly?!?!?!?!

flat awesome a. said...

sorry kylie but awesome is so my thing gurl but u can use it this one time and flat stanley is really cool

kateybug43@yahoo.com said...

we read the book in 1st grade so if you didnt well read it!

KEYSHAWN said...

I WANT TO BE FLAT

RAE RAE said...

IM GONNA SEND MINE TO A CELEBRATY BUT I DONT KNOW WHO BUT I WONT GET IT BACK PROBALBY

AWESOME KYLIE said...

me to keyshawn!

adrianaej21 said...

keyshawn trust me you DO NOT wanna be flat!! Anyways I was gonna send ma Flat Stanley to my Grampa but IDK what his address is :/

kateybug43@yahoo.com said...

i am sending mine to lea something from glee she is a realy good singer and i love to sing! she is my idol! I hope she will reply! oh and you guys will never geuss what doing!

Clare said...

Who is Rae Rae?

Abbie said...

I'm guessing Rae Rae is Rachel:)

hunter said...

go!

Clare said...

Hunter your comments are so random!
~
And I was sorta guessing that to Abbs.

adrianaej21 said...

Hunter what do you mean "go!" ?!?!?!?!?! So Weird!!

hunter said...

I dont know:D

adrianaej21 said...

lol