
I am here in our nation's capital, and have had a wonderful time visiting some of my favorite places and sharing time with some of my favorite faces. Washington has had a cold winter, just like we have had. However, we awoke on Saturday to a gorgeous blue sky which made our nation's monuments look like beacons on a long green alley. After walking to see the "new" World War II monument, we strolled down toward the Capitol and stopped at the Museum of Natural History. While waiting for an IMAX, we stepped into the Nature's Best Photography exhibit. It was AMAZING! I am grateful that we live on a planet Earth that is home to such a variety of splendid creatures. I am also grateful that I got to glimpse into the jungles, deserts, and forests and see what nature has to offer. I sure hope that we begin to really work to conserve this Earth for not just future generations of humans beings, but also future generations of glorious wild beings. Take a peek into the exhibit here.
I'm looking forward to being back with you all on Tuesday! Remember to work hard!

No comments:
Post a Comment