Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

We are in a winter wonderland even here in Florida! I hope that all of you enjoyed the holiday season with your family, and that we return to school with a renewed spirit! If you are the resolution type, then I hope that six days into the new year you find yourself on the right track. If you are like me, you think of a thousand things that you would like to do better or different in the new year. Here's to maybe getting a few of them right! I am excited to see my students tomorrow and to wish them a Happy 2010! To bring a smile to your face I've attached some pictures of our furry friends in Phoenix, Arizona. You might remember that we sent a surprise box of goodies to the Humane Society there. They loved it and sent us some pictures of their precious animals.





No comments: