Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thomas Time

This year our class is very fortunate to be full of 23 unique and special kids. One of them happens to be Thomas. We were lucky enough to have him for the first day of school, but he will need to spend some time away from school to work on getting strong and healthy. Thomas does not want to be away, and we don't want him to miss a thing. So we will dedicate some time on our blog as often as possible to Thomas. Thomas, we are thinking about you often. Sending you lots of rays of sunshine and we hope you enjoy seeing us! We will see you soon!! Love, Your Class

7 comments:

adrianaej21 said...

I miss Thomas :( Hope he feels better!

Mrs. Tillman said...

Thomas is @ Shands tonight. He had a port placed beneath his skin just below his clavicle. When the doctors inject his medicine they inject it through the port instead of poking him with a needle each time. He is doing good and really pigging out! The doctors wouldn't let him eat for hours before the procedure. He will be home tomorrow. I can't wait for him to see the video. He misses all of you and wishes he could be at school.

Thomas Tillman said...

Thank you for the cards. The video really made me happy. Monday I set off a baking soda/vinegar rocket. It went 10 feet up. I am feeling really well since my surgery on Friday. I have a lump on my chest because the doctor put a device inside of me. I hope I see all of you soon.

awhitaker said...

We're so happy to hear from you Thomas. Glad you are doing some science at home. We did a fun experiment on Friday with baking soda and vinegar too!! I will post pictures in just a bit. Talk to you soon!

kaitlyn said...

i miss thomas soooooo mutch its not school without him!

adrianaej21 said...

Whoa Thomas you made a rocket?! Cool! Glad the video made you happy! :D

Abbie said...

Hope to see you soon Thomas!!!!!!! Everyone at recess wishes you were on their soccer team. Also, when you are able to come back to school Lenny will be there because he came home late from his trip to Iran over the summer!