Thank God for photosynthesis! I love beautiful flowers, who doesn't?? I like them in a pot, in the ground, or on my table. My Dad brought these to me this morning. What a treat! I adore zinnias. What a bright shock of color to my balcony! Do you have flowers trying to survive this heat in your yard? Well thank the process of photosynthesis. If you don't remember what that long P word means check out, http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/earthguide/diagrams/photosynthesis/photosynthesis.html
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Photosynthesis at Work!
Thank God for photosynthesis! I love beautiful flowers, who doesn't?? I like them in a pot, in the ground, or on my table. My Dad brought these to me this morning. What a treat! I adore zinnias. What a bright shock of color to my balcony! Do you have flowers trying to survive this heat in your yard? Well thank the process of photosynthesis. If you don't remember what that long P word means check out, http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/earthguide/diagrams/photosynthesis/photosynthesis.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment