Well June is coming to an end, can you believe it? I hope that you are making some memories this summer. I have been on Aunt Amanda patrol in Atlanta and Valdosta. My niece Pearce kept me busy for a few days, and then a new nephew was born in Valdosta! Kole will be a week old tomorrow, and he is precious. Hope the summer sun hasn't kept you from doing something fun! Remember to read and enjoy this time with your family!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Nieces and Nephews, Oh my!
Well June is coming to an end, can you believe it? I hope that you are making some memories this summer. I have been on Aunt Amanda patrol in Atlanta and Valdosta. My niece Pearce kept me busy for a few days, and then a new nephew was born in Valdosta! Kole will be a week old tomorrow, and he is precious. Hope the summer sun hasn't kept you from doing something fun! Remember to read and enjoy this time with your family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment