Happy Summer everyone! I hope that you have found sometime to rest and relax over the last week. Thank you all for a great end of the year! Something about summertime makes you want to grill. I let Mr. Whitaker handle that. Well the other night he came across a little/BIG pet on our balcony. This little/BIG guy was have a summertime feast of his own...the lovely plant that Mia gave me! I hate to see the plant in this shape, but boy was he cool!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Summertime Snack
Happy Summer everyone! I hope that you have found sometime to rest and relax over the last week. Thank you all for a great end of the year! Something about summertime makes you want to grill. I let Mr. Whitaker handle that. Well the other night he came across a little/BIG pet on our balcony. This little/BIG guy was have a summertime feast of his own...the lovely plant that Mia gave me! I hate to see the plant in this shape, but boy was he cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment