Today we constructed family trees, and boy do we have some big families in our class. Thank you parents for helping your children learn a little bit more about their ancestors. Our heritage unit has been very interesting, and making a family tree was a great way to see how diverse and unique our families are. I encourage each of my students to ask questions and learn about their ancestors. I have fond memories on learning about the childhood of my parents and grandparents.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
We Are Family
Today we constructed family trees, and boy do we have some big families in our class. Thank you parents for helping your children learn a little bit more about their ancestors. Our heritage unit has been very interesting, and making a family tree was a great way to see how diverse and unique our families are. I encourage each of my students to ask questions and learn about their ancestors. I have fond memories on learning about the childhood of my parents and grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment