I would like to say how proud I am of Will for getting into the spirit of tonight's National Championship game. He is a true Seminole, but for one day (I would like to think to make his teacher happy) he became a Gator. You can tell that Will's family doesn't have too much orange around so he had to get creative. He did admit that he had to sneak this out of the house for the fear of being terrorized by his brother! Way to go Will! Thanks for being such a sport! You brought a smile to my face! Go Gators!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Caught...Orange & Blue Handed
I would like to say how proud I am of Will for getting into the spirit of tonight's National Championship game. He is a true Seminole, but for one day (I would like to think to make his teacher happy) he became a Gator. You can tell that Will's family doesn't have too much orange around so he had to get creative. He did admit that he had to sneak this out of the house for the fear of being terrorized by his brother! Way to go Will! Thanks for being such a sport! You brought a smile to my face! Go Gators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment