
I have a dream that one day this nation will be very green and that our part of the Earth will be healthy.
I have a dream that one day we will find better ways to make things without polluting.
I have a dream that one day people will be convinced that all men and women are alike.
I have a dream that violence will not be among us, and we will find other ways to communicate.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day everyone will get chances at doing what they want to do, if they try hard.
I have a dream today.
I have a dream that one day people will look back at the bad times and decide to make the new times better.
This is my hope and faith. With this faith we will be able to conquer anything if we set our mind and heart to it.
This will be the day when the United States changes for the better.

No comments:
Post a Comment