Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tiny presents

Did you receive a tiny gift for doing something kind or responsible?
Did you know that doing that everyday is possible?

Say please and thank you, hi and bye;
and you might bring a tear of joy to my eye!

Place your package in the cup tomorrow,
and you will receive a night of no sorrow (or what your teacher calls homework).

Love,
Tinkerstein

P.S. Have you noticed that my typing and spelling skills have improve?. I've been taking an online class on my ride to the North Pole each night. It would be totally boring without something to do!

8 comments:

KYLIE said...

good jod tinkerstein on the typeing!

Clare Bear said...

BEUTIFUL SPELLING! :D I shall do so as you request my Teeny-Tiny friend.

adrianaej21 said...

Good Job, Tinkey!! It's Gr8 that you improved. I had reseaved four tiny gifts by the way (cuz i'm awesome like that ;))and I've been super nice....

HUNTER!!! said...

nice spelling you got a lot better

KYLIE said...

well adriana i got 4 tiny gifts (cuz im even cooler like that!)

Abbie said...

I promise to do so Tinkerstein and girls, this is the season of giving, appreciation, and love not bragging. Also love the better typing and spelling Tinkerstein!!!

thomas said...

who is tinkerstein.

adrianaej21 said...

O no you didn't Kylie!! I got 4 too ( cuz i'm so supah like that) *snap!* Oh yea and we're just kidding around, Abbie. No harm done. Tinkerstein is our Elf on The shelf, Thomas. He was named by Kaya.