Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Technology and Tebowing

Along with the festivities of the day we also met up with our science buddies to get comfortable with the IPads. Students were able to watch short videos on the states of matter.



I also saw someone Tebowing today! Got to love it!

19 comments:

thomas said...

nice,Lawson(tebow).are those the third grade science buddies

Tate said...

Really Lawson. Also fun day

thomas said...

what are those things your reading from.they look like a IPad from the picture, am I right

thomas said...

how did you guess get Ipads.

KYLIE said...

the school bought them but the only thing we can do on them is educational stuff:(. Hope to see u after the brake thomas:)!

adrianaej21 said...

Haha!

Abbie said...

LOL!!

keyshawn said...

hi tate . wow lawson

unknown said...

very funny lawson

awesome a. said...

bless your heart dear child

Clare Bear said...

Nice job Lawson. PERFECT impression :P

SAVANNAH!! said...

realy? realy? realy lawson!! :)

Anonymous said...

What is Tebowing?!?!?!?

KYLIE said...

wow anonyous person! learn your tebow facts!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lawson u r so hot

Kaya said...

Now I definetelly want to know who anonymous is!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Clare Bear said...

Why don't people stop posting random comments that don't RELATE TO THE SUBJECT IN ANY MATTER?

KYLIE said...

YA I AGREE WITH CLARE!!!! AND I THINK IT WAS VERY INAPPROPRIATE THAT THE ANONYMOUS PERSON SAID LAWSON WAS YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!