Monday, November 7, 2011

The face of cancer


Oh what a great strong and smiling face it is. Thomas is a fighter, and we are all cheering him on! We can't wait to see him soon!

17 comments:

keyshawn said...

hi thomas

GIPSON said...

HEY THOMAS HOPE U COME BAC SOON

adrianaej21 said...

Hey Thomas! Hope to see you soon!Actually, I think we will! I hope youre feeling better oh and we have a new student her name is Morgan and she is very nice & cool! BYE!

savannah said...

hay thomas!! how are you doing?hope we see you soon!!

awesome a said...

wats up thomas its so nice to see you smiling i really cant wait to see you and get to know you and you will have plenty of fun in our class

thomas said...

'who is awesome a'I will be back after christmas thats what the doctors say.

HUNTER!!! said...

go yhomas

KYLIE said...

great! see u soon!

HUNTER!!! said...

go thomas

Clare said...

Ariel is awesome A.
And Hi Thomas,
We miss you! We hope you'll be back after Christmas as you say you should! Stay strong, we miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Clare

GIPSON said...

AWSOME A IS ARIEL

THOMAS BTW IF U C THE GIPSON I CHANGED MY NAME

keyshawn said...

C00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

christina said...

hi thomas hope u get better soon.

AWESOME a. said...

hi thomas i've been waiting for you to ask awesome a is ariel you dont really know me that well but im in some of the pictures and just to let you know im AWESOME totally AMAZINGLY AWESOME and now people are trying to say awesome lawson or awesome kylie but i was the real awesome original

adrianaej21 said...

awesome a is... anonymous! JK :P I can't wait till after Christmas, and I know the rest of the class can't wait either! We all miss you alot, BYEE!

keyshawn said...

i look good

keyshawn said...

hi you look good thomas