Enrichment Class - Gilchrist Elementary School
I wish I could of been their it looked like alot of fun.
THE SHOW WAS GOOD WISH U WERE THERE THOMAS
hey thomas it was really fun they played so many good songs and wasnt the composer's assitant crazyyyyyyyyyyy!oh and everyone the picture with ariel doing her signature looking at the sk hand up move is amazing
OMG ariel! Wow, just wow :) The field trip was awesome too bad yu missed it Thomas :/
go
SO COOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wish I could of been their it looked like alot of fun.
THE SHOW WAS GOOD WISH U WERE THERE THOMAS
hey thomas it was really fun they played so many good songs and wasnt the composer's assitant crazyyyyyyyyyyy!oh and everyone the picture with ariel doing her signature looking at the sk hand up move is amazing
OMG ariel! Wow, just wow :) The field trip was awesome too bad yu missed it Thomas :/
go
SO COOL!
Post a Comment