Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow


We studied our spelling words this week using the rainbow method. Tons of fun and really colorful. All you need is a three to five colored pencils (different colors), your spelling words, and some paper. Write on top of each other so that you practice the spelling, and look what you get. A rainbow of colors! Good luck on your spelling test tomorrow.

Spelling words artwork done by Adriana!

7 comments:

adrianaej21 said...

Thanks Mrs.Whitaker!! That's MY ARTWORK!!!!!!!!! :D

Clare said...

I'm jealous of her hand-writing :(

KAYA said...

ME TOO!!!

adrianaej21 said...

Thanks guys I actually thought my handwriting bad...

Clare I'm actually jealous of YOUR handwriting! No offense Kaya, I haven't seen your handwriting yet.

Abbie said...

First, I can't believe you guys r jealous over handwriting and second, you're welcome for the idea Mrs.Whitaker

Hunter said...

well my hand writing is so awsome if I didn,t try to write so fast.

adrianaej21 said...

sure it is Hunter ;)

I agree with Abbie! i mean, i know my handwriting is awesome and everything, but no need to argue! JK ;P