Our first week of school is going fabulously. We are spending some time getting to know one another, and getting used to the swing of things in fifth grade. Today we took a pop quiz about me and about our classmates. One of the questions was..."True or false, someone in our class has never been to Chick Fil a. Two new little fifth graders reluctantly stood up, as the class gasped. Well, now they're famous. I did hear others say, "Well at least you won't die of a heart attack!" Another day in the life of a fifth grader!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
You gotta be famous for something!
Our first week of school is going fabulously. We are spending some time getting to know one another, and getting used to the swing of things in fifth grade. Today we took a pop quiz about me and about our classmates. One of the questions was..."True or false, someone in our class has never been to Chick Fil a. Two new little fifth graders reluctantly stood up, as the class gasped. Well, now they're famous. I did hear others say, "Well at least you won't die of a heart attack!" Another day in the life of a fifth grader!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
hey thats me kaya
we need to do that type of pop quiz again! it was so mutch fun!
The pop quiz was really fun! It is kinda weird how they have NEVER eaten at Chick Fil A before though :0
I thought I was the only person in the world that has never eaten Chick-Fill-A! I have also never eaten at Mcdonalds.
Townsend
Y'all are weird! I obviously need to bring you some Chic-fil-a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so bad about calling Townsend and Kaya weird because they have never eaten at Chic-fil-a. What I said sounded REALLY sassy and rude and I justwanted to apologize for that.
We need another pop quiz, and we should get more detailed as we go into the year :)
OMG Townsend you haven't eaten at McDonalds either ?! WOW I bet your family doesn't let you because it's not exactly... healthy :)
Adriana
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!
Post a Comment