Monday, August 24, 2009

It was a good one!


Smile, it's the first day of school! Students arrived on time and with beaming smiles on their faces! It didn't take them long to realize that fifth grade was going to be a lot of fun, a lot of work, and hopefully a year to remember. My throat is sore due to all of the yapping I had to do today, but soon enough my little ones will be sailing smoothly on their own. What a great bunch of children to share my days with. I feel very fortunate and I truly look forward to getting to know each of their unique personalities. I took some pictures of all the happenings today, but I've got to wait for you to say it is okay to share online (so make sure to sign those media/Internet forms in their holder folders). Stay tuned for pics!

No comments: