I hope that you all enjoyed your spring break and were able to relax and rejuvinate with your family. Being married to a former farmer, you learn to appreciate rainfall (although this week was a bit extreme). However, it is great to see all the flowers in bloom and the green leaves popping out around town. Tallahassee is truly lovely in the spring. Even Sis can't get enough of heading to our balcony. I look forward to the next couple of weeks with my students as we learn about our precious planet, inventions, and a country far away.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Welcome Back!
I hope that you all enjoyed your spring break and were able to relax and rejuvinate with your family. Being married to a former farmer, you learn to appreciate rainfall (although this week was a bit extreme). However, it is great to see all the flowers in bloom and the green leaves popping out around town. Tallahassee is truly lovely in the spring. Even Sis can't get enough of heading to our balcony. I look forward to the next couple of weeks with my students as we learn about our precious planet, inventions, and a country far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment