Friday, October 26, 2012

Science Fair Fun!

















Congratulations fourth and fifth graders!  You completed your first science fair!  I am so proud of your scientific thinking and presentation skills.  Way to go!


Best Overall: Michael Hawkins Alexandre
Best Presentation: a tie between Pierce Jackson and Collin Barber
Most Scientific: Rohan Davidi
Most innovative: a tie between River Frazier and Max Bussey/Drew Cashin
Most Helpful to Others: Lainie Henry and Anabelle Peoples

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Congrats on your amazing science fair projects. I'm in the middle of one too. My question is, "Are paper towels that cost more money stronger when wet than those that are less expensive?" I miss all of Mrs.Whitaker's fun projects and lesson plans. I especially miss you (Mrs.Whitaker)! Hope you guys (students) are having fun in 4th and especially 5th grade! You will have so much fun with the rest of Mrs.Whitaker's projects!

awhitaker said...

Good science fair question Abbie!! I hope the recycled paper ones win! We are having fun with our projects. On to presidential stuff now. Miss you tons!