Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thomas Time



Our Thomas Time was in person today! He came for our class picture, and we had a little surprise for him!

We also celebrated Oreo cookie's 100th birthday!

12 comments:

thomas said...

townsnd do you like oreo's know because If you you kinda I'm with you.

thomas said...

lawsons heart was the best I think if we were having a competition lawson would,ve won.

Kylie Crowe said...

NO MY HEART WAS TOTALLY THE BEST AND MY T SHIRT WAS TIE DIED AND AWESOME!!!!

thomas said...

I cant see it very well

Kylie Crowe said...

What, my shirt?

thomas said...

no your heart you made with your hand.we can see your shirt perfectly.

thomas said...

did you guys here about the big solar storm that happened tuesday the news said that the solar storm might create an aurora that may be seen thursday evening but a full moon might make it harder to see.

kaya said...

Ya it was soooo hot outside

thomas said...

apparently they annouced us u.s people are probbely are not going to see it any more.

thomas said...

whaz up!

THANK you for the gift that you guys gave to me.I will use all of them.

thanks adriana for the movie.

adrianaej21 said...

You're welcome, Big T! I hope you like it as much as I do. There's something about a giant monkey pounding on their chest that just seems SO awesome, am I right?

Townsend P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.