Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day Thomas!

Our friend and classmate Thomas is receiving some additional treatment and we are praying so hard for this sweet boy's body to heal. We miss him, and couldn't celebrate President's Day without him. Here is a little Thomas Time for you!!

8 comments:

kaya said...

Happy presidents day thomas!

thomas said...

I got to play with my friend on pesidents day.

Kylie Crowe said...

mrs w cut so much out!!! there used to be much more!!! o and happy presidents day thomas!!!

awhitaker said...

I had to cut the end out because it was too long and the blog wouldn't accept it. My dear little Kylie I emailed Thomas to let him know about the end that is missing. It was either cut your ice cream fact or cut y'all screaming like crazy people!

thomas said...

I would of kept the ice cream too.

Clare Bear said...

Our table messed up >:(

awesome a. said...

why were u guys laughing when i was talking lol!!

thomas said...

I'm going to look wierd at the the class picture because i'm on a medication that makes me look puffy just to warn you