In social studies my students have been learning a lot about the concept of "common good". They embarked on a project that was three fold. They researched a local, national, or international charity or organization. They compiled a PSA (public service announcement), brochure, or poster to publicize the organization's mission. The final step is to actual get out and volunteer. They have done a great job so far!
Kaya took it a step further and directed her own PSA at the animal shelter.
"There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed." Woodrow Wilson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
ok
Thats so sad kaya!!! o and ariel loved it 2!!
OMG I can't watch that. It's a great movie and all but it's just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too sad ;( I almost started crying when I first saw it. I just think it's not fair that some animals are living a luxery life while others are thriving to survive in an alley way or something. Who agrees?
i loved it and it was sad
isnt it awesome the shelter has alot more cute anim,als
That need to be adopted. But whats soooo sad is that they kill the animals if no one adopts them, so adopt u sad people
it was a good video but also really sad
ok guys i thinks its sad that there being abused and hurt i have to admit some are actually cute but i am scared of dogs since i was a baby and i just dont like dogs just because everyone else thinks there amazing and beutiful no offense but i just dont like them so i feel bad for them but i dont like them ok
thats so sad
I teared up just a little bit
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
thats so sad i couldnt even watch 30 seconds of it
:(
Post a Comment