Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome Back Thomas!



Happy New Year! We are only two days into 2012 and we have a lot to be happy about. This is hands down the best blog post I've ever been able to write. I just got word that Thomas will be rejoining our class with a clean bill of health on Thursday. Thank you God! Thank you for a healthy and happy boy who is actually excited about returning to school! As a teacher there are times that I will always remember in and out of the classroom, but this is so special and memorable for myself and my students. Thomas has taught us to be compassionate, to not sweat the small stuff, to be encouraging, to be humorous, to set goals and achieve them, to relish in the kindness of others, to be uplifting, to be a sport, and most importantly to have faith. I'm am so proud of him as a student, classmate, and person.

Welcome Back Thomas! We've missed you!

20 comments:

thomas said...

its true i'm coming back.

Abbie said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so happy for you:):)!

Tate said...

Welcome back Thomas.

jaccari said...

HEY

HUNTER!!! said...

imso glad thomas is back we have missed you

keyshawn said...

hi

KYLIE said...

GO THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Toriann said...

Welcome back,we all missed you.

HUNTER!!! said...

ya go thomas

jaccari said...

tate what are you doing you too Savanna

kateybug43@yahoo.com said...

ayy thomas is back! so happy that your cancer free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -kp

tommy two-shoes said...

thats the old me

awesome a. said...

wow thomas im so happy ur back and heakthey as can be i cant wait to do fun activities with you and the class now the class is a whole with u here but to let you know the class is a little bit crazy sl dont be suprised if someone gooes wild!!!!!!

p.s thomas the train choo choo

HUNTER!!! said...

whos katybug whatever

SAVANNAH!!! said...

YAY!! I AM SOO HAPPY!!

adrianaej21 said...

Welcome back, Thomas!! So glad to finally see you back at school! Allthough you sit right next to me in class IDK why I am writing this instead of telling you in person... Probably because it'd be kinda awkward... IDK

HUNTER!!! said...

its true what awesome a said

HUNTER!!! said...

we missed u

JACCARI said...

COOL THAMOS IS BACK

adrianaej21 said...

Jaccari what do you mean, "What are you doing tate and savannah?" ? did they do something weird or leave a strange comment or something????