Enrichment Class - Gilchrist Elementary School
Hope Mac gets better so you can come back to school on monday. I miss you!!!!!!!!
we missed u soooooooo much on Friday PLEASE never leave us again!!!!
we realy did
i hope mac feels better i had 2 do that 2 when i was first born
Hope Mack's surgery goes GREAT!
Hunter u spelled really wrong.
tate ur grammer is horrible!!!!
Awww... I hope Mack gets better!! We really missed you on Friday.i AGREE WITH kAYA
i feel so sorry for mac i miss u get better soon mac!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hope Mac gets better so you can come back to school on monday. I miss you!!!!!!!!
we missed u soooooooo much on Friday PLEASE never leave us again!!!!
we realy did
i hope mac feels better i had 2 do that 2 when i was first born
Hope Mack's surgery goes GREAT!
Hunter u spelled really wrong.
tate ur grammer is horrible!!!!
Awww... I hope Mack gets better!! We really missed you on Friday.
i AGREE WITH kAYA
i feel so sorry for mac i miss u get better soon mac!!!!
Post a Comment