Friday, June 17, 2011

Whatcha up to?


Mack and I hope you are having a great summer so far! It's a hot one, so I hope a pool and a shade tree are part of your routine. We've been busy at Casa Whitaker getting one home touched up and packed so that we can move to a new home. So, what are you up to so far? I'm trying something new around here...comments. It makes me nervous, so we'll see if you're up for this. Leave a comment and let me know three things you've done this summer. But to make it interesting, include one white lie!

I'll start...
1. Flew with Mack for the first time to Colorado.
2. Frequent Home Depot.
3. Got stung by a bee.

I'll keep you wondering!

2 comments:

Donovan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donovan said...

1.sat in a car for 32 hours driving to chicago and back
2.went to michigan for a baseball tournament
3.went to michigan to play soccer