By the way, what's really special is that her Papa (Mr. Armstrong) was selected as our school's senior volunteer of the year! (I don't have a picture of him, but you can catch him at the Killearn Publix being the friendliest bag "boy" around!).
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Beaming with pride!
I am so proud of Katie for being selected as our school's student volunteer of the year. Way to go Miss Katie!

By the way, what's really special is that her Papa (Mr. Armstrong) was selected as our school's senior volunteer of the year! (I don't have a picture of him, but you can catch him at the Killearn Publix being the friendliest bag "boy" around!).
By the way, what's really special is that her Papa (Mr. Armstrong) was selected as our school's senior volunteer of the year! (I don't have a picture of him, but you can catch him at the Killearn Publix being the friendliest bag "boy" around!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment