Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Earth Day Everyday!



Our class is playing host to some beautiful and unique guests. Our fluttering friends are painted lady butterflies and they are living in a butterfly house on the back counter right now. One made a fast get-a-way today when Olivia opened up the home to put in some fresh cut strawberries. He didn't know how good he had it in room 16! We will be releasing them in the next couple of days.




Also, if you haven't seen the new Sun Chips bag look for the next time you are at the store. It is the first 100% compostable chip bag. What a great advancement in packaging. With each American throwing away an average of 1,200 pounds of waste and year, I say Kudos to Sun Chips for helping reduce this staggering number. I feel a little less guilty when I eat chips now!

No comments: