This weekend my family convened in Atlanta for my niece's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's. I have not been in this famous mouse's home in many, many years. Here are some things I learned in my two short hours there...
1. Mr. Cheese is making a KILLING!
2. Children like to run around and scream about nothing (of course I already knew this).
3. Parents love to take pictures of their children running around and screaming about nothing.
4. Three year old children should not play skee ball! Please refer to picture.
5. Earning 898 tickets will get you an item that cost about two cents.
All in all it was a great time. Happy Birthday Pearce!
As for the happenings of our fifth grade classroom. Well, we are busy bees right now. Pictures of our Black History Month door contest entry, and our Valentine's luncheon are to come later this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment