Sorry I haven't written in awhile, I've been a bit jet-lagged! We took a trip around the world on Monday, and I'm just getting back to normal. My students researched and presented on 20 different countries, and they did a GREAT job! What made our trip extra special is that we dined on delicacies from rain forests of Brazil to the deserts of the Sudan. Thank you parents for helping your child whip up their authentic dishes, and for joining us as travel companions!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Around the World in Just an Hour!
Sorry I haven't written in awhile, I've been a bit jet-lagged! We took a trip around the world on Monday, and I'm just getting back to normal. My students researched and presented on 20 different countries, and they did a GREAT job! What made our trip extra special is that we dined on delicacies from rain forests of Brazil to the deserts of the Sudan. Thank you parents for helping your child whip up their authentic dishes, and for joining us as travel companions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment