
You can't help but walk around with a silly look on your face due to the beautiful weather outside. Of course unless you are allergic to pollen! Well, I sure hope you are enjoying these glorious days. Remember that spring is short lived in Tallahassee, and that it is important to savor these times. You know what else is short lived? FCAT! Thank goodness, because it is enough to drive one bonkers! Our five days of testing is now behind us. We can continue on and enjoy the learning process, and hope that it didn't suck us dry. My students did a great job and I thank you parents for getting them to bed early, filling their tummies with breakfast, and encouraging them to do their very best. I hope that this spring we will all remember that life is beautiful and full of new things, and be thankful that the stressful times are "short lived."

No comments:
Post a Comment