Thank you to the families that were able to support our Fun Station Share Night on Thursday. We had a great time and I even competed in a go cart race! Michael had to say a few prays that I wasn't going to kill him, but we were a great team! Gilchrist Share Nights allow students and their families to enjoy some leisure time together, as well as generate valuable dollars for our school to use in a multitude of ways. I have said it before, and I will say it again, I believe Gilchrist is a dynamic school due to the generosity of our families' time and contributions!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Race Is On!
Thank you to the families that were able to support our Fun Station Share Night on Thursday. We had a great time and I even competed in a go cart race! Michael had to say a few prays that I wasn't going to kill him, but we were a great team! Gilchrist Share Nights allow students and their families to enjoy some leisure time together, as well as generate valuable dollars for our school to use in a multitude of ways. I have said it before, and I will say it again, I believe Gilchrist is a dynamic school due to the generosity of our families' time and contributions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment