
It is an indescribable feeling to have a job that you look forward to getting up for each morning. Even when the alarm sounds just after 5:30 a.m., I still feel fortunate to share my days with 22 wonderful children and a team of great teachers. My hope for each of my students is to find a job that they adore as much as I do teaching. My adoration for this profession comes mostly from the lives that I get to help mold, but also from working with innovative, funny, caring, and just all around dynamic teachers. Our team is "trading" one of our MVPs this week, and I'm not sure what I will do without her. Mrs. Urban is following her dreams and becoming an assistant principal. Her teamwork and charisma have been such an asset to our fifth grade. Although our team will feel the void, I have to smile at the thought that another team of teachers and students are gaining a shining star. Mrs. Urban we wish you the best of luck, and remember how much you are loved at Gilchrist Elementary School!

No comments:
Post a Comment